Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Some Suggestions.

Esther

Re: Some Suggestions.

Post by Esther on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 pm

I Think that the level is good at 150. the higher the level and stats, other classes get more OP than the rest. Also, 150 is the official level for third jobs in kRO, so i believe that its all good. Very Happy
    Kira

Post by Kira on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:41 pm

O_O Thanks Demi Very Happy
    GM Demi
    Game Master

Post by GM Demi on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:39 pm

I have spoken to GM Karma about the level caps and we are considering changing the level cap to, 200/120. This isn't definate nor is it to be expected. So whether it does or not please be ready and willing to accept any changes we make.

[//Demi.]™️

Post by Kira on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Well, I've thought about the drops in the MVP room, and as long as the point system is fixed a little, then it isn't needed. As long as an NPC that tells you if the MVP your hunting is even there is implemented, then questing for those items will be fun.

GM Demi told me the way to Search to see if an MVP is dead or not. Go to the map, @mobsearch MVP name. Thanks a LOT demi Very Happy This was very helpful.

Now I was gonna comment on the card drop rate, but I changed me mind. I actually like it, its challenging. This is why I suggest having quests based on it. Ya see, this server has a lot of quests where you go out and collect random items, that are usually 100% drop rates, you just need a lot of them. What about making a couple quests that have you collect a bunch of random cards instead, or like ten of the same card? It's not much of a change, it's still difficult, and, if you think about, it can spur commerce a little, if people ask for the card/cards.

Also, this is more of a question. Can we have a Headgear NPC in the mall? That'd be nice. :3

Last edited by Kira on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jhammy
    Trial Moderator
    Trial Moderator

Post by Jhammy on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:25 am

@Kira

IMO

1. I don't agree because if that happens you wont hunt them in their original maps and the re spawn rate in the MVP room is instant.

2. I strongly agree because it's really not cool to hunt those stuff for crappy quest item.

3. If they change the Max Level. It wont be fun at all. 150/100 is like playing in an official server with Renewal in it.

thats all I think. Thats my point of view. XD
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Having Donation sets in a pvp event is fine,that's not the only way to win a pvp event.

I'd prefer the forum,rather than a NPC info. center.We'll fix the Guide Section.
    GM Demi
    Game Master

Post by GM Demi on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 pm

"Ihave a question and a suggestion. Why are donates allowed in PvP events?"

Donates are allowed because they are items just like everything else, the donates are not godly and do not make a player strong. You're strong if you have spent time developing your build and hunting your items and know what youre doing. We are, however, adding the Donor Sets to IN GAME avalailability, though they will be watered down a bit from the original donation items, as is only fair.

Stay posted for more information about these.

[//Demi.]™️
    Kira

Post by Kira on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 pm

I suppose the first I can agree with because you should actually have to hunt MVP's for their drops.

The Second I'm pleased to hear.

The third, however can be done rather easily, if it's made to be 255. Max 255/120. I've seen servers do this all the time. But I can live with the way it is now, it isn't a big deal.

I have a question and a suggestion. Why are donates allowed in PvP events?

And for the whole server, a MVP Info NPC would be VERY Helpful, especially since you have quests that require drops. What the NPC (or @ command, w/e) would do, is you would click on a MVP you wish to know about, and it would simply tell you if its on the map it spawns or not. Thats it. Doesn't need to say where, just that its there. I know other people would agree, because I hate running around a map like three times over looking for an MVP who might not even be there. It would be a Great help for MVP's like Orc Lord, Orc Hero, Kiel D-01, Detale, Garm, and others along those lines.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm

1st,i dont think we can add loots since we give points.i do agree about increasing the points and a lil' bit more random.

2nd,we will try to make a guide section here so we can provide you any of the images of the quest.For now you have to wait.

3rd,i don't think that would be possible.If we do that then you're just saying your trying to ruin the balance of the server. ^^
    Kira

Some Suggestions.

Post by Kira on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Been waiting to get on the forums to make this, so here they are. Suggestions/somewhat questions.

1. MVP's in the MVP room should drop loot, and be a little bit more random. Throwing in a wide mix of MVP's with the system thats already there would be great. Also, maybe have the points you are awarded for killing an MVP just a little bit Higher.

2. Can we see what we're going to make when we start a quest? I know some of the items and stats show, but some don't. Maybe it's like that for a reason, I don't know. I just wanna know what I'm creating.

3. Max level should be higher. 200 or 255. Same thing with Max stat. That may come up as an annoyance to change, but I'm just saying. I can max a character in a day. It loses its luster after some time. Job level is fine, however.

Lol I thought I had more to say, but I guess thats it for now. I've played a lot of servers, and GM'd and helped GM's before, so I know the impact of my suggestions. Overall, this server is great, and I'm glad I chose it, and brought my friends here, to play. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:06 pm