Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Arunafeltz and Schwaltzvalt Castles

airthrust

Re: Arunafeltz and Schwaltzvalt Castles

Post by airthrust on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am

SimplyNice wrote:I doubt this will be look after soon enough. there are lots of bugs in the server and i think it will take long enough to solve it. don't ask what is it. It will be lots of number of bugs.

that must be a whole bunch of bugs..^_^v
    SimplyNice
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SimplyNice on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:46 am

I doubt this will be look after soon enough. there are lots of bugs in the server and i think it will take long enough to solve it. don't ask what is it. It will be lots of number of bugs.
    Undefeated

Post by Undefeated on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:50 am

[quote="Kira"][quote="airthrust"][quote="Kira"]The way I see WoE, I believe all other cities castles should be closed except for prontera's. Everyone hangs in Pront, and you can easily see who has what castle and it's easy to get to the castle grounds from there." I agree with him since we dont have much people in this server might as just leave only Prontera castles open because it makes it more of a challenge to guilds.
    airthrust

Post by airthrust on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 am

i think it would be a whole lot of "scripting" (if thats even the word)to do if they're gonna put the chests that drop the necessary items for the quest..and it might even have trouble with the database itself..one wrong character..and we're done for..
    Kira

Post by Kira on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:35 am

That would be the same as just opening one castle, because every guild would want their Emblem seen, which means they'd fight over the Prontera castle. >.<
    flame2902

Post by flame2902 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 pm

u shud just change it to only prontera castles or 1 castle from each city.. something like that
    Kira

Post by Kira on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 am

Well you see the problem with one castle is, yeah, everyone is fighting in one place, but that in itself is the problem.

On this server, though it might not seem fair to some people, the GM's do have a Legit guild, and do participate in WoE. Now I have no problem with this, but I sure as hell don't wanna fight the Gods of this server for one castle.

They can WoE, it is there choice, and it is exciting that they do, but having one castle open at all is a catastrophe XD They would hold the castle almost all the time, and the other guilds would in turn have to make a like League of guilds to defeat them. On top of that, the GM's Legit Guild is probably the biggest and baddest on the server, and if we somehow were to succeed, they would easily take it back. Thus, having the five open works, and guilds can make names for themselves using the banners in Prontera.

I do agree with Simply, maybe an NPC to get the items is a bit lazy, and a quest would be better however. Or the items used in the making can be placed in the pront castles instead, making it somewhat challenging to get to them. ;D
    SimplyNice
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SimplyNice on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 pm

So it wouldn't be called a QUEST if we are going to put an NPC to buy some stuffs and create the sleipnir.

I got the point of airthrust since he was pointing out the castles with a very important drops.

And i also got your point kira 'bout the prontera castles but he was pointing out the castles who drops requirements in making sleipnir.

LOL for flame, he isn't not a bias.He agreed at the same person.

and Yeah jhammy has a point too.
    Kira

Post by Kira on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 pm

airthrust wrote:
    Kira wrote:The way I see WoE, I believe all other cities castles should be closed except for prontera's. Everyone hangs in Pront, and you can easily see who has what castle and it's easy to get to the castle grounds from there, if you don't want to use the warper. (why you wouldn't I dunno)

This would allow a bunch of different guilds to fight over one of the five castles, and it can be cooridinated, like how WoE is supposed to be. Very Happy

nah..what if i like to make a gleipnir for sleipnir..

breath of spirit is found on payon castles

and root of stone on geffen castles..

if you're gonna close other castles other than prontera..how is making a sleipnir be possible??

NPC's can be placed in for the items or whatever you need to make Sleipnir and the rest.
    airthrust

Post by airthrust on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Kira wrote:The way I see WoE, I believe all other cities castles should be closed except for prontera's. Everyone hangs in Pront, and you can easily see who has what castle and it's easy to get to the castle grounds from there, if you don't want to use the warper. (why you wouldn't I dunno)

This would allow a bunch of different guilds to fight over one of the five castles, and it can be cooridinated, like how WoE is supposed to be. Very Happy

nah..what if i like to make a gleipnir for sleipnir..

breath of spirit is found on payon castles

and root of stone on geffen castles..

if you're gonna close other castles other than prontera..how is making a sleipnir be possible??
    Kira

Post by Kira on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:26 am

The way I see WoE, I believe all other cities castles should be closed except for prontera's. Everyone hangs in Pront, and you can easily see who has what castle and it's easy to get to the castle grounds from there, if you don't want to use the warper. (why you wouldn't I dunno)

airthrust

Post by airthrust on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 am

how about..

Mondays - Prontera Castles

Tuesdays - Payon Castles

Wednesdays - Geffen Castles

Thursdays - Al de Baran Castles

Fridays - Yuno Castles

Saturdays - Rachel Castles

Sundays - DAY OFF LoL

something like that??
    Jhammy
    Trial Moderator
    Trial Moderator

Post by Jhammy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 pm

yep.. thats what i am talking about. More People in one place , More excitement lol! cheers

BUNNIESS WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD! xD
    flame2902

Post by flame2902 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:18 pm

yeah i agree jhammy if 1 castle is open that means more people in one place Very Happy
    Jhammy
    Trial Moderator
    Trial Moderator

Post by Jhammy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

we still have a small community to make our woe more exciting Rachel and Yuno castles are not open.

and IMO Admin Shammy should only open one castle every WOE time. by that WOE should have more actions and excitement!. =)

BUNNIESS WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD! xD
    flame2902

Post by flame2902 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:14 pm

i second that i wanna do woe 2.0 Very Happy
    airthrust

Arunafeltz and Schwaltzvalt Castles

Post by airthrust on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

a pleasant day to all..

i was just wondering..

can i suggest that the WoE:SE be available..

what i mean is..

can the guild castles at Rachel and Yuno be also open??

coz everytime there is a WoE..i always visit those castles..and yet there are no emperiums at all..

but the most peculiar part was there are castle owners on those fields..how come??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content