Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Faith-Ro

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

War Of Emperium

Kira
    Kira

War Of Emperium Empty War Of Emperium

Post by Kira Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:50 am

So. I see a lot of questions on the forum and in game about WoE, so I thought I'd make a general discussion about it, and ask the community questions they can reflect on.

So, heres a main one for me, and I believe Demi may be best to answer this. When the hell are WoE times? I'm talking EST, (Eastern time) because I live in MA.

How does everyone in this community feel about letting GM legit's play in WoE? And that Donates are allowed in WoE too? I think personally both are fine, except that the customs on the server need to at least match up to the Donates, or WoE will be pretty one sided.

Has the GM's made any decisions on the Castles that will be available? I already expressed my opinion on having just the five Prontera castles open, but I wanna know what the community and GM's think.
    SHaMMy
    SHaMMy
    Admin
    Admin

War Of Emperium Empty Re: War Of Emperium

Post by SHaMMy Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:20 am

Ok,
    Well i think im the one who can answer this the best.
    Ill start off with donates in WOE! The reason its available is because 1st. its not illegal in any kind of way 2nd. people payed for it. So they can wear it like any other item. This what you non-donaters gotta understand. If you wasted money on something and wont be able to use it in pvp or neither WOE then whats the whole point of wasting your money on something u wont be able to use?!?

&nd WOE times will be changed sometime friday soo by today and friday you guys have to deal with the retarded WOE times Razz
    Kira
    Kira

Post by Kira Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:31 am

I figured that thats what the Admnin would say about Donates. All I ask is that the customs implemented in the server are somewhat on par with the donates, so the server is not one sided.
    Kelth
    Kelth

Post by Kelth Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 pm

@Kira: If customs matched the stats of donates then what would be the point of people donating?
    Kira
    Kira

Post by Kira Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:32 am

To support the server. If you have a Guild with all donators, that makes them superior over a guild that isn't donating and that makes WoE slightly one-sided
    Kelth
    Kelth

Post by Kelth Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:11 pm

@Kira: Donations are strong but not overpowering. People with no donations can easily kill people using donations if they know how to use their classes properly. Donations does not mean an auto-win button.
    SHaMMy
    SHaMMy
    Admin
    Admin

Post by SHaMMy Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 pm

- C l o s e d

I made my point all ready sorry ;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 am