Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Faith-Ro

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Guild Recruiting :D

Kira
    Kira

Guild Recruiting :D Empty Re: Guild Recruiting :D

Post by Kira Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Kay lemme redo this Legit.

Guild Name : Endless Forms

Guild Emblem: I don't have it, but I will soon Very Happy

Guild Master: Emiri (My sister) I'm co-leader, and have invi privs. So Talk ta me Very Happy

Active Guild Members: K I R A, Emiri, Phenshen, Ozzy, Pein, Scye

Requirements: None! Just be nice, Speak english lol, and don't cheat us.

Players Who can invite you into the guild: Me, Phenshen, and the Guild Master Very Happy
    SimplyNice
    SimplyNice
    Admin
    Admin

Guild Recruiting :D Empty lol

Post by SimplyNice Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 pm

You're allowed to post here,actually you pushes me to do a section for guild recruitment.Your thread are already moved.
    Kira
    Kira

Post by Kira Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks for Gm support. ^_^ I've been to many servers, and sometimes they don't allow guild recruiting on their forums because it apparently causes trouble. I'm glad its allowed here ;D
    GM Demi
    GM Demi
    Game Master

Post by GM Demi Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:45 pm

This post is perfectly fine. If you can get more guildies then by all means go for it. I must say, I've seen your guild in game before and I absolutely adore the Guild Emblem you all definately stick out. I wish you luck with the Guild recruiting, WoE and PvP.

[//Demi.]™️
    Kira
    Kira

Guild Recruiting :D Empty Guild Recruiting :D

Post by Kira Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Kay, so I'm not sure if the GM's of this server will allow this post. If not, thats okay, I don't mind. If so, Thanks guys Very Happy

I figured I should start, cuz I like having more friends when I play, and having a Giant guild.

So I may not be the leader of this Guild, but I am the brother to the leader, So I'm Co-leader. I'm here to invite people to Join our guild, Endless Forms, on FaithRO. Right now we're small, six members I believe, most of them I brought to this server. XD

We eventually, if we gather enough people, will WoE. So thats a plus. Very Happy
    The guilds pretty much all nice, and are willing to help whoever needs it, and I fill the guild storage with helpful items. But please don't join and abuse this. I hate when people do that.

Anyway, Post here if you wish to Join. As I said before, I love making new friends, and Endless loves new members. Thanks guys Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content