Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Faith-Ro

Please wait......

Faith-Ro

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Error message when using 3rd job skills

SimplyNice
    SimplyNice
    Admin
    Admin

Error message when using 3rd job skills Empty Re: Error message when using 3rd job skills

Post by SimplyNice Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Ralden,

If you installed the full installer already there's no point that you have to install the kro_renewal since it is already packed up in one. Full installer means you have the ro,kro and patcher.

Get the latest Faithro patcher and i suggest you to patch your kro_renewal fully. you'll see this ??????????? thing that means you are fully installed.
    Ralden
    Ralden

Error message when using 3rd job skills Empty Error message when using 3rd job skills

Post by Ralden Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 am

Hello, I am getting an error message when using my third job skills. I had this problem before but I fixed it somehow and I had to reinstall RO and FaithRO but now it isnt working. I installed the full install thats 1.5gb and KRO Renewal. It still doesnt seem to work though. Currently the files are installed to C:/Program Files/Gravity/RO/ I dont know what else to do, I patched everything and it still does not seem to want to work. Please help!

Andy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 am